KILT – Botlabs
KILT focuses on enabling new business models for anyone who owns trust or wants to build up trust. KILT provides a set of functionalities and an infrastructure to build both simple and complex trust solutions.
We believe, KILT will be an essential building block of the Web 3.0. In particular, KILT proposes:
● A universal blockchain protocol for individuals, organisations, devices, and artificial intelligences to claim arbitrary attributes about themselves and get them attested by trusted entities.
● A Trust Market for the Attesters of claims.
● A token economy that incentivises the attestation of standardised claims.
● Mechanisms for putting claim holders in control by storing the information on their storage and by giving them the choice which information they want to disclose to whom, for which purpose.
● To leverage the economic superpowers and security of the blockchain.
Our main aim behind KILT is to generate a level playing field for companies to explore new business models, related to claims and attestations. With our proposed system we would enable businesses and governments to rely on a common standard, which is owned by everyone participating and not by a single company.